I travel the world with my couples.
Destination Elopement and Adventure Photographer
My Elopements are intimate, unique, and adventurous. I work closely with my couples to plan out their dream elopement. We will work together to create a truly magical experience that you will never forget, exactly as you imagined. I have guides to help you with all of your location questions, vendor questions, and how to prep for your Elopement. I am also always available to chat with your to help with creating the timeline and recommending vendors.
• Half and Full Day Coverage
• All Photography Permitting
• Location Guides
• 1 hour planning Facetime call
• Preffered Vendors List
• Minimum of 40 photos per hour
• Sneak Peak in 24 hours
• Adventurous hiking location options
• Prep Guides for Elopement Day
• Additional travel fees may incur for Elopements outside of Oahu.
Not your mother's All-Inclusive package. My All-Inclusive packages are fully customizable for your taste and individualality. I handle all of the nitty gritty, while you get to focus on the fun. I have look books for you to view to choose your favorite types of bouquets, hair and makeup, officiants, and more! I work closly with you guys to create your dream timeline for your elopement. Then, I will book all of the perfect vendors for your unique elopement. This is the peace of mind you want when planning an elopement from half way around the world.
• Customizable All Inclusive Packages
• Full and Half Day Packages
• Photography coverage, Florals, Officiant, Hair and Make Up
• 1 hour planning Facetime Call
• Add on ceremony set up, cake, video, and more.
• All Permitting (National and State parks have a $150 additional permit fee)
• Pricing may vary for locations outside of The Hawaiian Islands
My Adventure Session Packages are for my wild and free souls. We will hike together, chase waterfalls, and create the most incredible, once in a lifetime collection of memories. If you want more information on my Adventure Sessions, click "learn more" below and send me an email! I will send you my catalog of Adventure Sessions. If you don't see your perfect match, I will work with you to customize your dream session!
• Catalog of options for Adventure Session Packages
• Sessions on mountain tops, waterfalls, and more!
• Options to customize your own package
• Guides to prepare for your session
• Amount of photos varies depending on the package chosen
My underwater sessions are here true magic is made. I feel so at home in the ocean, and it truly shows in my photos. I take my time to make sure that my clients feel comfortable and safe throughout the session. This is a huge reason that this session has no time limit. I will take all the time needed to get the shots we want. These sessions are an incredible opportunity for the dreamiest photos you will ever have.
• First 15 minutes spent on beach for photos
• Underwater Session options with multiple water depths
• 30 photos includes. option to purchase additional photos
• Guide to prepare for your underwater session
• Must be comfortable in open water for at least 30 minutes, with breaks when needed.
My Photography Sessions are best for my clients who aren't looking to hike or swim during their session. You are free to get into the water up to your waist for photos depending on water conditions, but I cannot go past what is safe for my camera to go without underwater housing. These sessions are done at locations that do not require a hike or long walk! This is great for a couple who doesn't want too many photos, and doesn't want their session to take too long.
• 35-50 minute session, depending on location
• 15 photos inlcuded, with the option to purchase additional photos.
• Location guide of approved locations that do not require hikes or long walks
• Sunrise or Sunset sessions available
• Weekend and Weekday Pricing available
• Couples only
Common Questions Answered
Have a questions that I DIDN'T answer here? Head to that Contact page above and send me an email!
How long have you been a photographer?
What if we need to raincheck or cancel? What happens if we are rained out?
Can we meet you before booking?
Yes! In a perfect world, I get to sit down in person with all of my clients before their elopement. Unfortunately, that is not always able to happen since so many of my clients are from all around the world. We will have a FaceTime or zoom call while planning your elopement, and throughout the process as many times as you would like. If you arrive on the island with a few days to spare before your elopement, I would love to treat you and your significant other to a cup of coffee so we can get to know each other even more!
Did you know that Hawaii has some of the rainiest locations in the world? Rain can make for a BEAUTIFUL Elopement day, but I do realize that some people prefer to have no rain on their wedding day. I do my best to work around the rain. Fortunately, the rain in Hawaii rarely lasts all day, and there is usually a portion of the island that will not have rain. Because of this, I always have back up locations in mind if there is rain in the forcast. Booking your elopement for Dry Season (April-October) can help lessen the chance of rain. In the rare case of unavoidable rain, I will either continue on with your elopement, or we can reschedule based on the availability and willingness of all vendors and clients.
I have been a professional couples and Elopement photographer since 2019!